Sunday, March 18, 2012

A New Plan for the Future

Listen Throng,

We have something of great seriocity to discuss.


RobotAs you all know, my last three blog posts were devoted to a mere introductory chapter of one book. My team of trusted aides and experts have advised me that three posts per chapter might be a bit much. By my calculations, at this rate, it will take me precisely 3,265,352,988.7 years to finish this project. Most of you won't even be alive then. With this latest finding from the forefront of cutting-edge polling and mathing technology, I have decided to transition from my original course of action (publish as many posts on a particular book as I felt was necessary) to a sleeker, more contemporary, more streamlined, more co-efficient stratagem (publish no more than three blog posts per book, unless I absolutely simply have to must gotta do it).

Sad EggIt is with a heavy heart, a sorrowed liver, and a melancholic bladder that I have arrived at this dolorous decision. In this climacteric* time of my life, I find it quite cathartic to post protracted ramblings on the philosophical ejaculations of the greatest minds of our time. It was my intention to produce the most epicacious analysization of all the books on the Ultimate Truth-Seeker Challenge ever captured by voltaically anodically blogadoccious inkage. Now, it appears that this hope, this dream of mine has gone rushing down the drain. Three (or so) measly posts per book will have to suffice. To silver line this depressing episode, at least I won't be taking quite as many querty nosedives. I hope that my family and friends and even strangers in Ukraine will be able to understand why I've come to this monumentous conclusion.

So, moving forward, there will be three more posts dealing with the real proper content chapters of the Kreeft and Tacelli book. From there on, barring unforeseen extenuating circumstances, there will be no more than three posts per book. Scout's honor. I hope you will continue to join me in this incredible journey.

Pretentiously yours,
Most Revered Rev. of Pudgemuffinery

*so totally a real word

No comments:

Post a Comment